Sunday, October 01, 2006

Out of nowhere Ravioli have become the most popular entree on the menu so I have to make them almost everyday. I've made Ravioli the past 4 days in a row. Two of those days I did nothing but ravioli, timbale, and dishes. Not complaining. Timbale is new on the menu. It's hamburger sauce (similar consistency to sloppy Joe filling), Italian sausage in bechemel, and basil infused ricotta layered and wrapped in pasta. Its kind of halfway between lasagna and ravioli. When Joe and I worked as a team it took us 6-7 hours combined to make 20. I've been going back and forth on whether or not I like to make them. They're kind of a huge pain in the ass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's spelled "Timbale". Is it good?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

You're right it is spelled Timbale. I have never had it. Since it takes so much time to make so few timbale employees don't get to eat them. But I'm sure they're fantastic.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page