Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Larry's Market is soon to be no more

My love of food extends from cooking and eating into grocery shopping. Going to the grocery store is one of my favorite things to do. Especially since I've managed to delay complete adulthood and independence for a few more months by living with my parents, meaning that I don't have to actually pay for any of it myself. Today is a sad day for grocery stores. This article was on the front page of the Seattle Times today. That's right, Larry's Market is soon to be no more. To many people this might not make much difference. But Larry's Market is/was a special place to me. A place that in a way inspired many meals. And all you people who didn't support when you had the chance should be ashamed, deeply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page