Friday, November 03, 2006

Sad Things and Happy Things

We got a new dish washer and I hate it. It doesn't fit the stock pots, it doesn't start automatically, it will only fit one sheet pan at a time, and it doesn't even clean much better than the old one. So that sucks.

Some good news however. Jason used to work at Nell's. A pretty fancy place. He got a call from them the other day asking if he had anyone that could pick up a couple shifts there. Looks like both Joe and I are going to do it. I wasn't sure I was ready for line work at a place like that but Jason assured me that I was. He also expressed serious concern that they would try to steal one or both of us. That was very flattering. Also it's plunged me into internal conflict over whether I would allow myself to be stolen. The menu on their web page looks pretty incredible. I'll leave it at that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i wish i had a dishwasher

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page