Friday, November 03, 2006

Sad Things and Happy Things

We got a new dish washer and I hate it. It doesn't fit the stock pots, it doesn't start automatically, it will only fit one sheet pan at a time, and it doesn't even clean much better than the old one. So that sucks.

Some good news however. Jason used to work at Nell's. A pretty fancy place. He got a call from them the other day asking if he had anyone that could pick up a couple shifts there. Looks like both Joe and I are going to do it. I wasn't sure I was ready for line work at a place like that but Jason assured me that I was. He also expressed serious concern that they would try to steal one or both of us. That was very flattering. Also it's plunged me into internal conflict over whether I would allow myself to be stolen. The menu on their web page looks pretty incredible. I'll leave it at that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous couplakeys said...

man i wish i had a dishwasher

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Promo | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Tiket Pesawat Online

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini | Informasi Kredit Terbaik di Indonesia | Ultrabook Notebook Tipis Harga Murah Terbaik | Harga Notebook



Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page