Monday, March 06, 2006

I made a cake today


I made this cake today. The layers are flavored with lemon and ginger. Between them there is lemon mouse and blackberry preserves. What you see on top is a mixture of white chocolate, candied ginger, and pistachios. I won't post the recipe because its very long and I don't want to type it. If you really want it, its available in the April 06 issue of bon appetit; probably on newsstands now. Though not 100% present in the final product, 5 sticks of butter, 19 eggs, and 5 lemons went into the making of this cake.

The fact that I'm posting this picture has nothing to do with the fact that I mentioned this blog in the interests section of my resume.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Macfarlane said...

This thing looks poised to attack so many hearts, Julian should consider becoming a supervillain.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page