Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Setback #1

I lost my job today. Things at Roxy's have been very slow in the evenings since they opened for dinner. I was hired mainly to work evenings. I guess that's just how life goes. At least mow I have a positive relevant reference. So I'll be looking for a new job immediately hopefully in a restaurant somewhere. If there happen to be any greater Seattle area, restaurant managers, owners, etc. who need an ambitious, enthusiastic, and hard working dishwasher/busboy/whatever reading this, it would be super if you contacted me.

edit: Peter did say that if business picks up enough to warrant, he would hire me back if I was available at that point. So that late night cooking job might still be a possibility in the future.

5 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

damnit julian I wanted to order a reuben from you. Oh well, more time for road trippin'.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

you wouldn't have gotten to anyway, but that reuban would have been made from pastrami I sliced and I likely would have cleaned your dishes later

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Molly said...

Sorry, Julian. On the bright side, doesn't this make forbidden waitress fruit way less forbidden?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

yes, but also way less proximate

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Promo | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Tiket Pesawat Online

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini | Informasi Kredit Terbaik di Indonesia | Ultrabook Notebook Tipis Harga Murah Terbaik | Harga Notebook



Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page