Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Setback #1

I lost my job today. Things at Roxy's have been very slow in the evenings since they opened for dinner. I was hired mainly to work evenings. I guess that's just how life goes. At least mow I have a positive relevant reference. So I'll be looking for a new job immediately hopefully in a restaurant somewhere. If there happen to be any greater Seattle area, restaurant managers, owners, etc. who need an ambitious, enthusiastic, and hard working dishwasher/busboy/whatever reading this, it would be super if you contacted me.

edit: Peter did say that if business picks up enough to warrant, he would hire me back if I was available at that point. So that late night cooking job might still be a possibility in the future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damnit julian I wanted to order a reuben from you. Oh well, more time for road trippin'.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

you wouldn't have gotten to anyway, but that reuban would have been made from pastrami I sliced and I likely would have cleaned your dishes later

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Julian. On the bright side, doesn't this make forbidden waitress fruit way less forbidden?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

yes, but also way less proximate

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page